The Importance of Using Mobile Responsive Lead Capture Pages

"Mobile Sensitive! inch Have you observed the term however?

These days in excess of 60% regarding World wide web Visitors comes from portable, including telephones or perhaps platforms. And so is the cause record web page and also landing page resizing with portable, regarding easy observing?

I might in no way observed the term not too long ago and not truly contemplated their importance.
You see, I'm one of those people who are almost always at home and really hardly ever use my phone. I'm a laptop girl. Even when I DID have an ipod, it was my 14 year old daughter that was always on in.
Well I'm embarrassed to say it fell into the toilet one day; over a year before my contract was due and submerging it in rice for over 3 days didn't work. So now I'm stuck with a cellphone that I only use for calling when I DO venture out..
Which is why I never really thought about the importance of having my lead capture pages and landing pages resize on mobile units.
And surprisingly hardly anyone is talking about it online yet!
So when I DID learn about this, I tried checking some popular squeeze pages that I know of on my daughters new iphone (yeah she got one but I didn't which makes sense since she actually uses it), and saw firsthand what I'd been hearing about.
IT WAS AWFUL!!
I had to scroll back and forth all over the place just to read it and it was so annoying. Who wants to do that? I can't believe that there aren't more providers yet of mobile responsive lead capture pages and that the "gurus" and all the Internet Marketing training sites aren't talking about this!
I use a marketing system that offers a variety of lead capture pages to choose from that are not only mobile friendly, but customizable too.
So then when I checked a site that WAS mobile responsive I couldn't believe the difference! The entire page resized and all I had to do was scroll DOWN not back and forth. How much nicer it was.
The other day I was talking to a friend about his and she was amazing that I can function in life without mobile Internet. And she confirmed what I've been reading... that most people now use mobile and I'm in the minority of people who prefer the laptop.
Now if it were a desktop that I was still using, I might not have been so surprised. But I think it the scrolling back and forth to read the page that turned me off. Now I know that more and more websites are mobile responsive and I won't have to scroll, it may be time for a shopping trip...
My name is Karri Hull and I'm a work at home mom and affiliate with Monster Cash System. This innovative and low-cost system provides Internet marketers with many unique features and benefits that they can't find anywhere else. Customizable, and mobile responsive with a WYSIWYG editor to allow users to easily customize their page.
The best part is the drag and drop interface with built in video/media manager, making it easy for the marketer to promote multiple businesses and products at once.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7684936